Monday 28 May 2012

Dedicated to all girls



A gal's thought..♥ (Dedicated to

Gals)
Marriage is an important phase of live for
everyone but for a gal its the most amazing
decision of her life...♥ ... A gal dreams N
wishes for his life partner.....♥ I wnt a
hubby who wud hold my hand in lines at the
mall...or while crossing roads..so that i feel
protected ♥ I wnt someone who wud sing to
me at random moments :)♥ Someone who
wud respect my maturity N love my
innocence too.♥ Someone who wud bet
with me on kisses..N let me win :)♥
Someone who wud let me fulfill my
responsibilities towards my mum dad N wud
love my family like his own ♥ I wnt a guy
who will accept me with love N make me feel
a part of his family♥ Someone who i cud
share my fears, my laughs, my smile N my
tears. ♥ Someone who wud not get angry
over my mistakes instead scold me like my
mother N then help me to learn doing that
thing again.♥ But mostly, someone who
wud be loyal to me N will always be the
reason for my smile ♥ And i promise to
such a guy...i wud always prove his trust
right....i wud be his family....N i wud love N
respect his parents like my own mom

No comments:

Post a Comment